2021 IPO, Venture Capital and M&A ReportsPublications
Technology Practice Group of the Year
Ranked Among the Best Firms in Massachusetts for Technology
- Chambers Global – Recognized 32 WilmerHale lawyers and 27 practice areas in its 2021 edition.
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business – Again named our corporate practice among the best in 2021, with sources saying that WilmerHale's corporate lawyers are “real leaders in the field” and are “incredibly knowledgeable and helpful.” The current edition of Chambers USA also ranked WilmerHale in the following related regions and practices: nationwide for Startups & Emerging Companies; Massachusetts for Corporate/M&A, Private Equity: Venture Capital Investment, and Technology; and Washington DC for Corporate/M&A & Private Equity. WilmerHale was also ranked among the top FinTech law firms in the US in its 2021 FinTech guide.
- The Legal 500 United States – Recommended in the areas of commercial deals and contracts, outsourcing and technology transactions in their 2010–2020 editions.
- Best Lawyers in America – Recognized 124 WilmerHale partners for 2020, naming eleven as “Lawyers of the Year,” including David Westenberg as Boston Technology Law Lawyer of the Year.
- Law360 – Named WilmerHale a Technology Practice Group of the Year for 2016–2018, an award recognizing the firm’s key role in the significant matters that made headlines and changed the legal landscape within the past year.
- U.S. News - Best Lawyers® – In the 2010–2021 “Best Law Firms” rankings, our Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Venture Capital Practices were ranked in the first tier nationally and in Boston, along with our Corporate Practice also being ranked in the first tier in New York and Washington DC. Our Technology Practice was also ranked in the first tier in Boston and in the second tier nationally.