Please join us on Wednesday, April 21 for a joint webinar by WilmerHale, King & Spalding, and the IP section of the Bar Association of DC discussing the intersection of trade and IP, including issues to watch under the new administration. The program will feature Lauren Mandell of WilmerHale and Jamieson Greer of King & Spalding and will be moderated by Chris Cherry of WilmerHale.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Avenues to protect IP under international trade and investment agreements, including:
- TRIPS Agreement
- US-Mexico-Canada Agreement
- US-China Phase One Trade Agreement
- Bilateral investment treaties and other investment agreements
- Trends in dispute settlement related to IP under such agreements
- Domestic trade tools related to the protection of IP, including Section 337
- Initial indications of the new administration’s approach to trade and IP
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.