Washingtonian magazine recognized five WilmerHale partners as Lawyer Lifetime Achievement Members for being featured on the magazine’s annual Top Lawyers list at least 10 times in the past 15 years.
The annual lists, comprised of Washington DC’s most elite legal talent, are based on extensive confidential peer-reviews and the attorneys’ demonstrated ability to develop novel solutions for high-stakes matters. The five WilmerHale partners recognized for their career achievements have played integral roles in some of the most consequential legal matters of their generation, earning the respect of their peers.
The WilmerHale lawyers on Washingtonian’s 2023 lifetime achievement list are:
- Jamie Gorelick, chair of the Regulatory and Government Affairs Department and co-chair of the Crisis Management and Strategic Response Group
- Scott Kilgore, a highly recognized Transactional Department member
- Benjamin Powell, co-chair of the Cybersecurity and Privacy Practice
- Howard Shapiro, chair of the Litigation/Controversy Department
- Seth Waxman, chair of the Appellate and Supreme Court Litigation Practice