JUVE, the leading legal publication in Germany, highly recommends WilmerHale in Germany in the following practice areas:
Antitrust, Arbitration/Mediation, Commercial Litigation and Liability, Compliance Audits and Investigations, Corporate, Energy Law, Food Law, Information Technology, M&A, Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, State Aid Law, and Trademarks and Unfair Competition.
In addition, WilmerHale was especially praised for the advice to the regulated industries, for their strong antitrust practice group and the advice in the political environment.
JUVE Handbuch lists the following attorneys as often recommended:
Regulatory and Government Affairs
- Dr. Martin Braun (Data Protection/IT)
- Dr. Peter Gey (Healthcare, State Aid)
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Georg Kamann (Antitrust, European Law, Healthcare, State Aid)
- Dr. Stefan Ohlhoff (Antitrust)
- Ulrich Quack (Antitrust)
- Martin Seyfarth (Regulation)
- Dr. Christian Crones (M&A)
- Alexander Kollmorgen (Corporate)
- Dr. Roland Steinmeyer (Compliance, Corporate)
- Martin Seyfarth (Corporate)
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Georg Kamann (Litigation)
As in the previous year, Dr. Martin Braun was awarded “Leading Name in the area of Data Protection,” and Ulrich Quack was named “Leading Senior Partner in the area of Antitrust.”
The recommendations are selected by JUVE based on interviews with clients, lawyers and academics that assess a respective law firm's legal excellence, strategic direction, service orientation and future potential.
To learn more about WilmerHale's ranking and practice area recognitions, view JUVE's website.