- JUVE Handbook 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 recommends WilmerHale in the area of dispute resolution - trade and liability: processes and emphasizes the “specialization in complex procedures with regulatory implications.” The practice is “optimally positioned for several up-to-date topics in the field of litigation.” “The focus in representing tech companies in connection with regulatory issues will be further expanded.”
- Legal 500 Germany 2020 and 2021 recommends WilmerHale as TOP TIER LAW FIRM for antitrust litigation.
- Legal 500 Germany 2021 recommends WilmerHale for Dispute Resolution: Commercial Litigation. ("The team works very collegially and has flat hierarchies.")
- Legal 500 Germany 2020 recommends WilmerHale in the area of Dispute Resolution: Commercial Litigation. (WilmerHale’s litigation expertise ranges from representation in proceedings at the interface between civil and regulatory issues as well as in liability and corporate litigation to IP disputes.”)
- Since its introduction in 2008, the International Arbitration Practice of WilmerHale has been included in Global Arbitration Review’s “GAR 30 List” of the world’s leading international arbitration practices.
- Chambers Global and Chambers USA regularly recognize the litigation practice of WilmerHale as leading in a variety of areas including antitrust, appellate and commercial litigation, intellectual property, international arbitration and regulatory investigations.