Responsibility has always mattered in business, but now, environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) practices face increasingly intense and high-profile scrutiny. In the third installment of our webinar series, WilmerHale partners will discuss the political and regulatory ESG landscape. Topics will include:
- anticipated changes, including the status of the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) climate disclosure proposals;
- political giving and engagement strategies;
- environment-related developments;
- how to prepare for challenges in the ESG area; and
- a myriad of social issues including race, gender, abortion and labor.
During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online. CLE credit will be provided.
About the Counseling the C-Suite on Challenging Crosscurrents Webinar Series
This webinar is part of our series designed to empower senior in-house counsel, executive teams and boards of directors to be better prepared to confront high-stakes business challenges. LEARN MORE
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch a recording of the webinar.