WilmerHale is a proud sponsor of The Rocky Mountain Intellectual Property & Technology Institute. This event will provide a real-world discussion of developments across all areas of IP and tech law. It will also provide:
- A conversation with the Honorable Kathleen M. O'Malley, Circuit Judge, Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, Washington, DC
- Initiatives and insights from USPTO Director Andrei Iancu
- Economy IP and tech law twists with panelists who are leading actors and actresses in the sharing economy
- Ethical dilemmas in the movies and acting lessons for you
- Timeless classics, including updates on patent law, PTAB, trademark/TTAB, copyright, licensing, trade secrets, data privacy and security, and internet litigation
This year's conference will premier IP Fundamentals training, which will be offered the day before the event at the USPTO.
WilmerHale Partner Ben Fernandez will be a featured speaker during the institute.