The Annual Corporate Accountability Conference will focus on key regulatory changes, proposals and enforcement trends, with high-profile panellists including regulators from the UK, Europe and the US.Specific topics include:
- UK Bribery Act – What Are the Lessons Learned One Year On?
- Anti-Corruption – What’s Happening In the US, Europe and Globally?
- How to Deal with Enhanced Risks in Emerging Markets?
- How will DPAs Operate in Practice?
- How should Companies Respond?
- What Factors Need to be Considered in Regulatory Reporting?
- What Factors Determine the Regulatory Outcome?
WilmerHale Partner Boyd Johnson was a featured speaker at this event, and presented on the topic "Consequences of Anti-corruption Enforcement Trends."