Four WilmerHale Attorneys to Participate in 2014 ABA Business Law Section Spring Meeting
Four WilmerHale attorneys will participate in this year's ABA Business Law Section Spring Meeting, held April 10-12 at the JW Marriott Los Angeles at LA Live and the Los Angeles Convention Center. The Spring Meeting provides the opportunity to explore current business law topics and trends with more than 1,800 practitioners, thought leaders and policy influencers at 68 CLE programs, more than 350 meetings and topical sessions, and dozens of networking events.
The following WilmerHale attorneys will participate on panels during this year's event:
Friday, April 11
- Partner Mark Cahn will speak on a panel from 8-10 a.m. PDT, titled "The Ethics of Whistleblowing Under the SEC Rules."
- Counsel Arian June will speak on a panel from 2:30-4:30 p.m. PDT, titled "Governance Regulations Under Dodd-Frank."
Saturday, April 12
- Partner Hal Leibowitz, Chair of the ABA Mergers and Acquisitions Market Trends Subcommittee, will lead the committee's meeting at 9:30-11 a.m. PDT.
- Partner Thomas White, Chair of the ABA Audit Responses Committee, will lead the committee's meeting at 10-11 a.m. PDT.
- Partner Meredith Cross will act as moderator for the panel from 2:30-4:30 p.m. PDT, titled "Capital Raising Opportunities and Challenges Under the JOBS Act."