IAPP Privacy. Security. Risk. 2021 will be held live in San Diego. P.S.R. is the number-one event focused on the intersection of privacy and technology. Speakers and breakout sessions will dive deeply into maximizing technology as a privacy asset and minimizing it as a privacy threat. Join discussions of operational issues such as data breaches, scaling privacy programs, managing consent and more. Led by privacy and security professionals with decades of experience, breakout sessions yield practical guidance you will be able to put to work immediately. P.S.R. also offers world-class networking where you can connect with other privacy and infosec professionals at large events or smaller meet-ups focused on specific areas of interest.
Partner Kirk Nahra will lead a Privacy Bootcamp on Wednesday, October 20 from 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. Attendees will learn:
- Understand fair information practices and how they are used to construct privacy laws and regulations.
- Explore the myriad laws in the United States that relate to data, and which ones may apply to your organization.
- Gain an understanding of how these laws are evolving in the United States and elsewhere.
- Assess how your company’s practices and activities connect to regulatory and enforcement priorities.
- Understand the “hot topic” legal issues that will affect your privacy program.