During the first session, on Wednesday, October 14, panelists led a practical discussion on key governance trends and developments, including the continued focus on board composition and environmental and social matters; experience and expectations with regard to virtual annual meetings; regulatory developments around shareholder proposals and proxy advisory firms; and shareholder activism and engagement. View a recording of the first session.*
The second session, on Wednesday, October 21, will address important regulatory changes and evolving disclosure practices affecting upcoming Form 10-Ks and proxy statements, including the SEC’s most recent updates to Regulation S-K, and include a discussion of how companies can approach investor calls for increased ESG disclosure. View a recording of the second session.*
Participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online and interact with panelists.
- Lillian Brown, WilmerHale Partner
- Meredith Cross, WilmerHale Partner
- Jonathan Wolfman, WilmerHale Partner
- Rebecca Chang, WilmerHale Counsel
- Alan Wilson, WilmerHale Senior Associate
- Krystal Berrini, PJT Camberview Partner
- Heidi DuBois, Edelman Head of ESG, Financial Communications & Capital Markets
- Hannah Orowitz, Georgeson Managing Director, Corporate Governance
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.