Senior members of the SEC staff, the Delaware judiciary and leading Wall Street firms will share their practical knowledge for structuring acquisitions and capital-raising transactions, handling litigation and regulatory enforcement issues, and addressing corporate governance and cybersecurity.
Leading lawyers, judges, government officials and investment bankers will discuss:
- The latest structures and areas of focus in M&A transactions
- Techniques for raising capital, publicly and privately by smaller companies
- Most recent guidance on disclosure, accounting and financial reporting
- Approaches to corporate governance and executive compensation issues
- Trends in shareholder activism and engagement
- Private securities litigation and government enforcement actions
- Impact of the latest court decisions in Delaware
- How corporate lawyers can avoid ethical traps
WilmerHale Partner Lillian Brown will be a panelist at this event.