Join WilmerHale Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Anti-Corruption Partners Jay Holtmeier, Kimberly Parker and Erin Sloane and Securities Litigation and Enforcement Partner Lori Echavarria for a webinar that will review FCPA developments in 2016 and look ahead to 2017.
The panelists will discuss noteworthy events and developing issues including:
- enforcement trends and priorities;
- key investigation-related developments;
- features of corporate resolutions and significant ongoing investigations;
- aspects of individual resolutions;
- key FCPA legal developments and observations;
- significant compliance lessons; and
- key international legal developments.
This webinar will be of interest to in-house legal and compliance staff and FCPA practitioners. During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online.