Jeffries Oliver-Li's practice focuses on corporate and securities law matters. He represents companies in public offerings, venture capital financings and mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Oliver-Li also advises companies with respect to securities law compliance and disclosures and general corporate matters.
Mr. Oliver-Li's public company clients include Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Editas Medicine, Inc., The First Marblehead Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc. and Tangoe, Inc.
Mr. Oliver-Li's transactional practice has included representation of:
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. in its tender offer for and redemption of $195 million of senior subordinated notes;
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its $69 million initial public offering;
- Constellation Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its $55 million mezzanine financing;
- CoreStreet, Ltd. in its acquisition by ActivIdentity Corporation for $19 million;
- Editas Medicine, Inc. in its $109 million initial public offering;
- Netezza Corporation in its acquisition by IBM for $1.9 billion;
- Sonus Networks, Inc. in its acquisition of Network Equipment Technologies, Inc. for $42 million;
- Tangoe, Inc. in its $100 million initial public offering and its $170 million follow-on offering; and
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its $80 million initial public offering.
While in law school, Mr. Oliver-Li held a summer associate position with WilmerHale, working primarily in corporate law and litigation.
Insights & News
JD, Harvard Law School, 2006cum laude Harvard Journal of Law & Technology
AB, History of Art & Architecture, Harvard College, 2003summa cum laude Phi Beta Kappa, Thomas Temple Hoopes Prize