The Centre for Commercial Law Studies is pleased to present the Le Cafe des Arbitres October Conference in Paris. The program features discussions on Re-Adjusting Gas Price Arbitration and Renewable Energy: New Supplier to Future Investment Arbitration?
WilmerHale Partner Steven Finizio will speak during the Re-Adjusting Gas Price Arbitration panel with Special Counsel Dr. Maxi Scherer moderating.
Re-Adjusting Gas Price Arbitration
- Jean-Andre Diaz
- Steven Finizio, WilmerHale
- Alexis Mourre, ICC
- Moderator: Dr. Maxi Scherer, WilmerHale
Renewable Energy: New Supplier to Future Investment Arbitration?
- Alejandro Carballo, Energy Charter
- Barton Legum, Dentons
- Isabelle Michou, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Moderator: Professor Loukas Mistelis, Queen Mary University in London
A drinks reception will conclude the event.