Panelists will provide an in-depth analysis of the 2017 proxy season and lead a practical discussion on key governance and disclosure trends and considerations as you head into the 2018 proxy season. These topics will include:
- how to establish effective shareholder engagement and communication;
- the increased focus by investors on environmental and social issues, as well as board refreshment;
- the pros and cons of holding virtual shareholder meetings;
- the new pay ratio disclosure requirements; and
- recent regulatory changes and SEC developments.
Speakers will include WilmerHale Partner Meredith Cross—former director of the Division of Corporation Finance at the SEC—and members of WilmerHale's Public Company Counseling Group, CamberView Partners and Computershare | Georgeson.
Participants can contribute questions online and interact with panelists during the webinar.