Now in its 28th year, this International Bar Association event brings together regulators, in-house counsel and leading practitioners from Europe, the USA and other jurisdictions around the world to explore current trends and debate the hottest issues in communications and competition law.
Topics will include:
- Antitrust and regulatory joint roundtable
- Match-making economies and digital platforms
- Merger trends in the communication sector
- Where is the bottleneck? Network, device or content?
- Challenges of internet governance and regulation
- The future of the digital single market in Europe following Brexit
- Privacy, social networks and big data
- The regulation of shared services
WilmerHale is a conference sponsor and Special Counsel Anne Vallery will be a panel moderator for the session, "Match-making economy, shared services and digital platforms."