Tobias Henn advises national and international companies on German and European antitrust, competition and merger control law as well as on civil commercial, distribution and corporate law. Mr. Henn also advises in complex litigation proceedings in those fields of law.
Mr. Henn is a member of the Association for the Study of Antitrust Law (Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht) and of the Frankfurt Forum of Antitrust Lawyers (Frankfurter Kartellrechtsforum). Mr. Henn worked several months in the Brussels and London office of WilmerHale.
- M&A and merger control law advice regarding the sale of several home improvement stores
- Advice regarding the formation of a joint venture in the food retail industry including complex pre-formation corporate restructuring
- Advice of an international oil field service company in reputable European merger control proceedings
- Representation of an international air freight company and other companies (for example, in the consumer goods and nutrition sectors) in cartel damages litigations
- Proceeding-related advice in two “Phase 2” merger control filings at the German Federal Cartel Office (Bundeskartellamt) regarding the sale of well-known trademark portfolios and assets in the food industry
- Antitrust and corporate law advice regarding the acquisition of Germany’s largest milling group
- Advice of a leading pharmaceutical company in a post M&A arbitration
- Continuous M&A advice of internationally leading companies in, for instance, the sectors life sciences, biotech and energy
- Continuous distribution law advice and court representation of leading global manufacturers of consumer goods, medical devices and plant protection products
Insights & News
Second State Exam, Koblenz, 2012
First State Exam, Mainz, 2010