The 2023 Venture Capital Report offers an in-depth US venture capital market analysis and outlook, including industry and regional breakdowns, and insights on the following topics:
- The implications of new beneficial ownership reporting requirements for private companies under the Corporate Transparency Act.
- Challenges posed by the expanding patchwork of state salary disclosure laws.
- How SEC safe harbors can help pre-IPO companies weather the rigors of the “quiet period.”
- What investors need to know about state taxes on qualified small business stock.
- Deal term trends in VC-backed M&A transactions and convertible note, SAFE and venture capital financings.