WilmerHale and seven of its partners have been named to the shortlists for the annual LMG Life Sciences Awards. According to the publication, the annual awards highlight the best in practice in the industry following a thorough survey of the life sciences sector.
The firm and its partners have been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Corporate Attorney of the Year – Stuart Falber
- Venture Capital Attorney of the Year – Jason Kropp
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – DC Metro – Amy Wigmore
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – New England – Bill Lee
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – New York – Bob Gunther
- US Rising Star – IP – Andrew Danford
- Government Investigations Attorney of the Year – Alyssa DaCunha
- Life Cycle Firm of the Year – United States
- Corporate Firm of the Year
- Venture Capital Firm of the Year
- General Patent Litigation Firm of the Year
- Firm of the Year – Intellectual Property
- Government Investigations Firm of the Year
Honorees will be celebrated at an event on September 7, 2023.