Managing IP named WilmerHale the 2022 Patent Contentious Firm of the Year for the Northeast region—a recognition the firm has received seven times since 2012. The firm was also awarded the Impact Case of the Year for its work in Intel v Qualcomm. Mindy Sooter, partner-in-charge of the firm’s Denver office, was named Colorado’s Litigator of the Year.
The Managing IP Awards are given in recognition of an individual’s or firm’s significant achievements and developments over the past year. In addition to these winning categories, WilmerHale was shortlisted for the following awards:
- Patent Contentious Firm of the Year (National)
- Appellate Firm of the Year (National)
- Practitioner of the Year (PTAB) – Monica Grewal
- Litigator of the Year: Washington DC – Greg Lantier
- Litigator of the Year: Massachusetts – Bill Lee
- Litigator of the Year: New York – Bob Gunther
Sooter and the firm were honored during the seventeenth annual Managing IP Awards at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel on April 7.