The renowned US legal publisher Best Lawyers® has published its 12th edition of The Best Lawyers in Germany. The 2021 rankings, which are published in cooperation with Handelsblatt under the title Germany's Best Lawyers in 2020, once again honors eight lawyers from WilmerHale for their outstanding reputations in their areas of law.
The WilmerHale lawyers recognized are as follows:
- Dr. Martin Braun (IT law, data security and privacy law)
- Dr. Christian Crones (Corporate Law)
- Dr. Peter Gey (Antitrust and Competition Law)
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Georg Kamann (Antitrust and Competition Law)
- Dr. Stefan Ohlhoff (Antitrust and Competition Law and Trade Law) (Trade Law, Berlin, Lawyer of the Year)
- Ulrich Quack (Antitrust and Competition Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Regulation Practice)
- Martin Seyfarth (Corporate Law)
- Dr. Vanessa Wettner (Intellectual Property Law)
The rankings involve an extensive peer-to-peer procedure, in which leading business lawyers are asked about the reputation of their colleagues. View the rankings online at Handelsblatt or Best Lawyers.