WilmerHale was named General Patent Litigation Firm of the Year and Intellectual Property Firm of the Year at New York City’s Essex House on September 18 at the LMG Life Sciences Awards 2019.
The seventh annual awards recognized top law firms, lawyers and in-house counsel specializing in the life sciences industry, with winners selected based on case evidence, peer feedback, client feedback and a commanding recognition of the intricacies of the market and industry.
In addition to these winning categories, WilmerHale was shortlisted for the following awards:
- US Life Cycle Firm of the Year
- Corporate Firm of the Year
- Licensing & Collaboration Firm of the Year
- Venture Capital Firm of the Year
- Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded
- Inter-Partes Review Firm of the Year
- Corporate Attorney of the Year, Stuart Falber
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – District of Columbia, Amy Wigmore
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – New England, Lisa Pirozzolo
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – New York, Robert Gunther
- Post-Grant Proceedings Attorney of the Year, Emily Whelan
- US Rising Star – Intellectual Property, Kevin Prussia