WilmerHale presents “The Revolution Will Be Synthesized: A Webinar Series on Legal Developments in the Age of AI.” This is the fourth webinar in this series.
Over the past year artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning have been used by every industry in various ways. Now more than ever employers and employees need to know how AI is being used and the legal and reputational implications it can have for an organization. During this webinar, WilmerHale lawyers will discuss how to approach developing and using AI in the workplace, as well as how to mitigate legal risk and implement best practices.
Topics will include:
- using AI to recruit, evaluate and retain employees;
- laws and regulations impacting an employer’s use of AI;
- managing employee use of AI;
- discrimination risks associated with AI; and
- building an effective AI compliance infrastructure.
During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online. CLE credit will be provided.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch a recording of the webinar.