Join WilmerHale Partners Stephanie Avakian, Christopher Cestaro, Jay Holtmeier, Kimberly Parker and Erin Sloane for a webinar that will review Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and anti-corruption events and issues over the past six months.
The panelists will discuss noteworthy anti-corruption developments impacting compliance programs and internal investigations, including:
- the latest U.S. settlements;
- policy pronouncements;
- declinations and notable features of corporate resolutions;
- aspects of individual resolutions;
- enforcement challenges and priorities;
- key FCPA observations; and
- year-to-date legal trends.
CLE credit will be offered for this webinar. Participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch a recording of the webinar.