Part 1: Wednesday, October 19, 2022: The Big Picture – Lessons from 2022, Key Themes for 2023 | 1–2 p.m. ET | Boston, MA and Virtual
WilmerHale Partner and former Director of the SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance Meredith Cross will moderate a practical discussion among a panel of speakers from Georgeson, PJT Camberview and WilmerHale, who will share their perspectives on the 2022 proxy season, including voting results, and the key governance and disclosure themes and trends likely to animate the 2023 proxy season. View a recording of this session.*
Please note: This session will be offered as a hybrid event.
Part 2: Wednesday, October 26: Action Items – What’s New, What’s Next | 1–2 p.m. ET | Virtual
Panelists from WilmerHale will explain important regulatory changes and evolving disclosure practices impacting your next Form 10-K and proxy statement – including new pay versus performance disclosure and the SEC staff’s focus on risk oversight disclosure – and discuss actions to take now in anticipation of the many pending SEC rule proposals. View a recording of this session.*
Please note: This session will be virtual only.
- Krystal Berrini, Partner, PJT Camberview
- Lillian Brown, Co-Chair and Partner, Corporate Governance and Disclosure Group, WilmerHale
- Rebecca Chang, Special Counsel, WilmerHale
- Meredith Cross, Partner, WilmerHale
- Caroline Dotolo, Partner, WilmerHale
- Molly W. Fox, Partner, WilmerHale
- Craig Hilts, Partner, WilmerHale
- Suzanne Murray, Special Counsel, WilmerHale
- Hannah Orowitz, Head of ESG – US, Georgeson
- Alan J. Wilson, Counsel, WilmerHale
CLE credit will be provided. Participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch a recording of the webinar.