The US Supreme Court’s landmark ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization gives states full power to regulate abortion and raises complex questions for companies navigating the post-Roe landscape. Please join us for a webinar presented by members of our Strategic Response, Litigation, Cybersecurity and Privacy, Labor and Employment, and Tax practices who will be discussing the implications of the Dobbs decision, and what clients need to know as the country marks three months post-Dobbs.
This multi-disciplinary program will feature WilmerHale Partners Michelle Diamond, Kirk Nahra, Amy Null, Kimberly Parker, Laura Schneider and George Varghese.
The panelists will discuss the following:
- The current landscape of abortion access;
- Recent and anticipated legislation at the state level;
- Company responses and considerations (e.g., employee travel policies);
- Implications for the debate on a national privacy law and related privacy enforcement issues; and
- Best practices for mitigating legal and regulatory risk (including potential criminal and civil liability).
CLE credit will be provided.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch a recording of the webinar.