Join WilmerHale Partners Stephanie Avakian, Christopher Cestaro, Jay Holtmeier, Kimberly Parker and Erin Sloane for a webinar that will review recent Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and anti-corruption events and issues.
The panelists will discuss noteworthy anti-corruption developments impacting compliance programs and internal investigations, including:
• the latest US settlements;
• policy pronouncements;
• declinations and notable features of corporate resolutions;
• aspects of individual resolutions;
• enforcement challenges and priorities;
• key FCPA observations; and
• year-to-date legal trends.
CLE credit will be offered for this webinar. Participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch a recording of the webinar.