Part 1: Wednesday, October 13: What We Can Learn From 2021
WilmerHale partner and former Director of the SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance Meredith Cross will moderate a practical discussion of key governance and disclosure themes and trends, including a review of 2021 voting results; the continued focus on environmental and social issues; and shareholder engagement and activism developments. View a recording of the first session.*
Part 2: Wednesday, October 20: Getting It Right in 2022
Panelists will address important regulatory changes and evolving disclosure practices that will impact your next Form 10-K and proxy statement, as well as traditional governance issues, including board composition. In addition, WilmerHale partner and former Director of the SEC’s Division of Enforcement Stephanie Avakian will discuss strategies for mitigating enforcement and litigation risk. View a recording of the second session.*
We hope you can join us for these informative sessions. Participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online and interact with our panelists during both webinars.
- Stephanie Avakian, WilmerHale Partner
- Ciara Baker, WilmerHale Partner
- Lillian Brown, WilmerHale Partner
- Meredith Cross, WilmerHale Partner
- Molly Fox, WilmerHale Partner
- Alan Wilson, WilmerHale Counsel
- Krystal Berrini, PJT Camberview Partner
- Donald Cassidy, Georgeson Executive Vice President of Business Development & Corporate Strategy
- Kilian Moote, Georgeson Managing Director, ESG Advisory
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.