SPACs, or special purpose acquisition companies, have been making significant headlines in 2020. SPAC IPOs have raised a record amount of capital this year, and a number of high-profile SPAC business combination transactions have recently been completed or announced. As SPAC sponsors increasingly focus on the life sciences and healthcare industry, many companies in the space are wondering whether they should consider a SPAC business combination as a possible alternative to a traditional IPO.
Join us on September 2 for an informative and interactive webinar on going public through a SPAC business combination. Panelists from WilmerHale, Flagship Pioneering, Perella Weinberg Partners and Westwicke will discuss the SPAC business combination process and the considerations associated with going public through a SPAC business combination as compared with a traditional IPO.
Speakers will include:
- Glenn Pollner,Partner, WilmerHale
- Keith Trammell,Partner, WilmerHale
- Alan Wilson, Senior Associate, WilmerHale
- Bernie Cooney, Senior Partner, Flagship Pioneering
- Jason Forschler,Partner, Perella Weinberg Partners
- Marisa Frackman, Managing Director, Westwicke
- Sameer Khambadkone, Managing Director, Westwicke
CLE credit will be offered for this webinar. Participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online and interact with panelists throughout the webinar.
View the Webinar Recording*
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.