Join Paul Architzel, Anjan Sahni, Daniel Schubert and Petal Walker of WilmerHale's Futures and Derivatives Practice for a webinar that will review developments at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) during 2018 and look ahead to 2019.
The panelists will review noteworthy CFTC-related events during 2018 and discuss developing issues for 2019, including:
- The Division of Enforcement's implementation of its revised Policy on Cooperation and Self-Reporting
- Recent setbacks to the Division of Enforcement's program involving manipulation
- Status of cross-border tensions relating to Central Counter Party equivalency determinations
- Proposed revisions to the Swap Execution Facility Rules
- Developments relating to virtual currencies
- Looking forward to the CFTC agenda for 2019
This webinar will be of interest to in-house legal and compliance staff at financial institutions, market participants, and end users.
During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online. CLE credit will be provided.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.