Please join us on February 7, 2019, for a webinar discussing the antitrust landscape as we enter the third year of the Trump Administration. The program will feature a panel of WilmerHale Antitrust and Competition lawyers, including Partners Lee Greenfield, Perry Lange and Hartmut Schneider, and Senior Associate Nicole Callan.
Topics of discussion will include:
- With FTC and DOJ leadership in place, what are the agencies focused on?
- What trends are emerging in civil and criminal enforcement?
- How might the new Democratic majority in the House and the 2020 presidential race impact antitrust enforcement in 2019 and beyond?
- Will the states become more emboldened on antitrust in 2019?
- Will calls for more aggressive antitrust enforcement shape the law and its enforcement?
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.