Join WilmerHale Partners Kimberly Parker, Jay Holtmeier, Erin Sloane, Lori Echavarria and John Walsh for a webinar that will review Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and anti-corruption events and issues over the past six months.
The panelists will discuss noteworthy anti-corruption developments impacting compliance programs and internal investigations, including:
- the latest US settlements;
- policy pronouncements;
- declinations and notable features of corporate resolutions;
- aspects of individual resolutions;
- key FCPA observations; and
- year-to-date legal trends.
CLE credit will be offered. This webinar will be of interest to in-house legal and compliance staff and other FCPA practitioners. During the session, participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.