Several WilmerHale attorneys will speak at the 2015 ABA Business Law Section Spring Meeting, taking place April 16-18 at the San Francisco Marriot Marquis and InterContinental San Francisco in San Francisco, CA. The Spring Meeting provides the opportunity to explore current business law topics and trends with more than 1,800 practitioners, thought leaders and policy influencers at 65 CLE programs, more than 350 meetings and topical sessions, and dozens of networking events.
The following WilmerHale attorneys will participate on panels during this year's event:
Friday April 17, 2015
- Counsel Elijah Alper will participate in a panel titled “Social Gaming & Virtual Currency, Their Growth, Status and Potential” from 8:30-10 a.m. PT.
Saturday, April 18, 2015
- Partner Joe Conahan will present "Deal Point Considerations in Venture-Backed M&A" from 8:30-10 a.m. PT.
- Partner Hal J. Leibowitz, chair of the ABA Mergers and Acquisitions Market Trends Subcommittee, will lead the committee's meeting from 9:30-11 a.m. PT.
- Partner Thomas White, chair of the ABA Audit Responses Committee, will lead the committee's meeting from 10-11 a.m. PT.
- Partner Thomas White will moderate a program titled "In-House Counsel: What Should They Tell Auditors and How?" from 2:30-4 p.m. PT.
More information about the Spring Meeting can be viewed here.