Bloomberg Law has named WilmerHale to its second annual Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Framework in recognition of the firm’s strong commitment to advancing inclusivity. WilmerHale is one of 43 firms to be recognized based on a series of diversity-related metrics including demographics, leadership and talent pipeline, recruitment and retention, business innovation and strategy, marketing and diversity and inclusion in the community.
“The desire to incorporate DEI into the selection process for outside legal services presents a new challenge for the industry, but WilmerHale has distinguished itself as a law firm worthy of consideration,” said Joe Breda, President, Bloomberg Law. “Through a demonstrated commitment to DEI, WilmerHale is helping to move the legal industry forward and we recognize their performance by naming them as a member of our 2022 DEI Framework.”
This honor joins a growing list of awards given to WilmerHale in recognition of the firm’s continued commitment to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace. This year WilmerHale has been recognized as:
- A finalist for The American Lawyer’s 2022 Best Diversity Initiative;
- A “Best Law Firm for Women” by Seramount/Working Mother for the 15th consecutive year;
- A Top Firm for Gender Equity & Family Friendliness by Yale Law Women for the 12th year;
- A recipient of the National Legal Aid & Defender Association’s 2022 Beacon of Justice Award;
- A recipient of the Women in Law Empowerment Forum’s 2022 US Gold Standard Certification;
- A top scoring law firm by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation on its annual Corporate Equality Index survey.