The National Law Journal has recognized WilmerHale for eight awards in the publication’s annual DC Legal Awards.
WilmerHale honorees include:
- Appellate Hot List, WilmerHale
- Crisis Management and Government Oversight finalist (winner announced at gala), WilmerHale
- DC Diversity Initiative of the Year finalist, (winner announced at gala), WilmerHale
- DC Rising Stars, Brittany Amadi and Lauren Moore
- IP Litigation Department of the Year finalist, (winner announced at gala), WilmerHale
- Whistleblower Litigation Department of the Year, WilmerHale
- Winning Litigators finalist (winner announced at gala), Ronald Machen
The National Law Journal Legal Awards highlight the top litigation and appellate work from the past year. “The law firms and attorneys being recognized this year stood out for their work guiding clients through high-stakes litigation, their cutting-edge approaches to environmental, social and corporate governance issues, as well their as diversity and inclusion initiatives,” according to the publication.
These individuals will be celebrated, and winners in the finalist categories will be announced, at a gala in Washington DC on October 26.