A recent report by Law360 ranks WilmerHale among the top five US law firms with the greatest overall representation of women. The firm placed fourth in the publication’s 2021 Glass Ceiling Report, which analyzed 66 firms with more than 600 lawyers.
The Glass Ceiling Report ranks firms using a pipeline score that indicates how gender diversity changes across the three levels of attorney seniority. Using the score and data from the American Bar Association, the report compares the proportion of female attorneys at a firm with the potential talent pool. WilmerHale’s ranking is a testament to the firm’s efforts to attract, retain, and promote women throughout the firm.
Law360 also named WilmerHale a top 10 US law firm for racial and ethnic diversity among lawyers and in the equity partnership. This is one of many recognitions the firm has received for its continued efforts to diversify the legal sector. Over the past year, WilmerHale has been recognized as:
- A recipient of the Mansfield 4.0 Certification Plus Status;
- A “Best Law Firm for Women” by Seramount/Working Mother for the 14th consecutive year;
- A recipient of the 2021 Law Firm/Legal Department Inclusiveness Work Award by The Center for Legal Inclusiveness (CLI);
- A 2021 Top Firm for Gender Equity & Family Friendliness by Yale Law Women (YLW);
- A recipient of the 2020 PracticePro Diversity Leadership Award
These recognitions reflect WilmerHale’s continued commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion within all levels of the firm.
Read Law360’s detailed results and methodology.
Learn more about diversity, equity and inclusion at WilmerHale.