Forbes, in partnership with research firm Statista, has named WilmerHale one of America’s Best Midsize Employers of 2021.
According to Forbes, those honored were chosen based on an independent survey from a vast sample of 50,000 US employees working for companies employing at least 1,000 people in their US operations. The surveys were administered in a series of online panels and provide a representative sample of the US workforce. Participants were asked to rate their willingness to recommend their own employers to friends and family, and to nominate organizations other than their own. Businesses with the most recommendations made it onto the final list.
“The companies on our list of America’s Best Midsize Employers have risen to the occasion, adapting in ways that benefit both their customers and employees.”
The Forbes recognition is one of several workplace recognitions that the firm has earned in the past year. They include:
- January, WilmerHale honored with the Law Firm of the Year recognition at The American Lawyer Industry Awards;
- November, The Boston Globe in partnership with The Commonwealth Institute named the firm as a Top Women-Led Business in Massachusetts for the eighth consecutive year;
- November, The Diversity & Flexibility Alliance recognized WilmerHale as “Tipping the Scales” for having 50% or more women in its 2020 US-based new partner class;
- September, a Best Law Firms for Women for the 13th consecutive year by Working Mother magazine;
- September, achieved Mansfield Certification Plus status for the third consecutive year, one of only 67 law firms in the nation to do so;
- May, a Top Firm for Working Mothers & Family Planning by Yale Law Women; and
- January, received a 100 percent rating in the 2020 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) for the 12th consecutive year by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation