LMG Life Sciences has named WilmerHale and four of its partners to its 2018 award shortlists in a total of eight categories. The annual awards recognize top law firms, lawyers and in-house counsel specializing in the life sciences industry, with winners selected based on case evidence, peer feedback, client feedback and a commanding recognition of the intricacies of the market and industry.
The categories in which the firm and its lawyers are featured are as follows:
- Life Cycle Firm of the Year
- Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded
- General Patent Litigation Firm of the Year
- Intellectual Property Firm of the Year
- Inter-Partes Review Firm of the Year
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – District of Columbia, Amy Wigmore
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – New England, Bill Lee and Lisa Pirozzolo
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – New York, Robert Gunther
All honorees will be celebrated during an awards ceremony on September 12, 2018 at New York City’s Essex House.