The New England Legal Foundation will be hosting its fall breakfast program on recent business law decisions by the US Supreme Court. In its 2012-2013 term, the “Roberts Supreme Court” decided a significant number of important business cases on the docket. The Court’s latest business decisions, such as those on intellectual property, arbitration, employment, and class actions, will be discussed as they will affect businesses in New England and the rest of the country. The Court also decided important non-business cases, such as those involving marriage equality, that have significant general interest as well as an impact on business.
- Traci L. Lovitt, Esquire, Partner-in-Charge Boston, Jones Day
- Mark C. Fleming, Esquire, Partner, WilmerHale
- Maura T. Healey, Esquire, Chief of the Public Protection and Business and Labor Bureaus, Office of the Massachusetts Attorney General
- John A. Shope, Esquire, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Jeffrey F. Webb, Esquire, Partner, Ropes & Gray LLP
7:30-8 a.m. Buffet Breakfast
8-9:30 a.m. Panel Discussion
Please RSVP by return email ([email protected]) or by calling NELF at (617) 695-3660.