Attendees of this Congress will learn what steps companies should be taking now to continuously test and audit the effectiveness of compliance programs, and hear firsthand from representatives from the US DOJ and SEC, as well as the Who’s Who of the FCPA bar. Topics discussed will include:
- Maintaining a top of the line anti-corruption compliance program that will minimize FCPA risk exposure
- Utilizing risk assessment as an effective tool for continuously evaluating and auditing your business’ vulnerabilities
- Preventing compliance missteps by employing efficient internal financial controls to detect and prevent books and records violations
- Obtaining the optimal resolution of and surviving an FCPA enforcement action
- Training and managing foreign employees
WilmerHale Partner Kim Parker is a featured speaker at this event.