This International Pricing Fundamentals Series program will focus on European and national pricing laws and enforcement policies, and discuss recent matters involving:
- pricing tied to other offerings;
- supplier restraints on pricing, including resale price fixing and minimum advertised price;
- price variations among customers, including price discrimination;
- pricing tied to competitors, such as most favoured nations clauses and loyalty discounts; and
- price measured against costs (predatory and excessive).
WilmerHale Partner John Ratliff is a featured panelist at this event.