Starting a new company is hard, but putting in place the right legal framework for your business doesn’t have to be.
Did you know you can be liable for three times a person’s wages for failure to pay? Thought so. This class will save you from these lethal mistakes. Having worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and startups, we will cover topics like:
- Employee compensation and using options
- Capital raising do’s and don’ts
- Using independent contractors and interns and avoiding personal liability
- Simple strategies to protecting your intellectual property
- What should you worry about before you put up your website or go live with your app?
WilmerHale Counsel Gary Schall is a featured speaker at this event.