ACI’s Advanced Forum on Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance is widely known as the most comprehensive economic sanctions conference for both networking and content. The 2015 program will feature senior government officials, seasoned in-house representatives and private counsel. The program will be current and will be updated as new sanctions restrictions are added or reduced. Expand your knowledge with the latest guidance on economic sanctions restrictions on Russia/Ukraine, Iran, Canada, Cuba, Myanmar, Venezuela and North Korea.
Benchmark your compliance program during candid discussions on:
- Factors to centralize or decentralize your program
- How much due diligence is enough
- How to protect your organization from potential liability
- Pros and cons of internal investigations and voluntary disclosures
- Responding to the increased coordination among government agencies
- Dangers of boilerplate language in M&A contracts
- Best practices for managing compliance during a period of transition
WilmerHale Senior Counsel Ronald Meltzer is a featured speaker at this event and will be presenting on the topic "Developing Your Game Plan to Keep Your Sanctions Program Current and Ensure that Your Company is Prepared for Future Restrictions."