WilmerHale presents “The Revolution Will Be Synthesized: A Webinar Series on Legal Developments in the Age of AI.” This is the fifth webinar in this series.
During this webinar, WilmerHale lawyers will discuss the challenges and opportunities of AI, with a focus on the role of in-house general and corporate counsel and the potential effects on the practice of law within an organization.
Topics will include:
- role of in-house counsel in connection with development and application of AI within organizations;
- survey of major legal and practical issues AI raises for organizations;
- corporate governance and AI;
- managing use of AI within the organization;
- IP rights: using third-party AI tools and developing and commercializing AI products;
- AI tools for current and future corporate practice; and
- diligence considerations in acquisitions and investments.
Participants will have the opportunity to contribute questions online during the webinar. CLE credit will be provided.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch a recording of the webinar.