WilmerHale, ICR and Broadridge are pleased to host a workshop on preparing for an IPO and life as a public company.
Join leading IPO advisors and professionals the afternoon of Tuesday, June 20, for an engaging in-person half-day program to discuss current market trends, the IPO process and best practices to navigate becoming a newly public company. This event is designed for C-suite executives and accounting/finance/legal professionals of companies contemplating an IPO. Panelists will provide key insights into the current and near-term IPO landscape, discuss what to do now to prepare for public company life, and share how public company requirements have evolved over the past few years.
Speakers will include:
- Carla Amaning, Partner, Capital Markets, CFGI
- Tom Bergmann, Board Member and Audit Committee Chair, SRAM International, and former President and Chief Financial Officer, Life Time Inc.
- Keith Canton, Managing Director and Head of Americas Equity Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan
- David Hochman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Orchestra BioMed
- Hank Johnson, Co-Head of U.S. Mergers and Acquisitions, RBC Capital Markets
- Patricia Moran, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary, Vroom, Inc.
- Experienced market professionals from WilmerHale, ICR Capital and Broadridge
Specific topics will include a discussion of the current IPO market; positioning your company for a successful IPO and beyond; legal, disclosure, accounting, and governance hot topics; dual-track processes and alternative transactions; and a fireside chat with company executives and market professionals.
Our program will conclude with an intimate reception, where you will have an opportunity to network with our speakers and your peers.
During the workshop, attendees will have the opportunity to contribute questions. CLE credit will be provided.