Please join us on March 3, 2020, for a webinar discussing the increasingly dynamic antitrust landscape as we enter the fourth year of the Trump Administration and the 2020 election cycle. The program will feature a panel of WilmerHale Antitrust and Competition lawyers, including Partners Lee Greenfield, Perry Lange and Hartmut Schneider, and Senior Associate Nicole Callan.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Where are the FTC and DOJ likely to focus their efforts?
- What trends are emerging in merger, civil conduct and criminal enforcement?
- Will congressional antitrust investigations and hearings impact antitrust enforcement through legislation or the bully pulpit?
- How might emboldened state attorneys general expand their antitrust enforcement efforts?
- Will calls for more aggressive antitrust enforcement shape the law and enforcement?
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.