Join WilmerHale Partners Stephen Jonas, Ronald Machen, Erin Sloane and Counsel Emily Stark for a webinar on preparing for and succeeding in compliance monitorships, including approaches to evaluating the key aspects of a compliance program.
The panelists will discuss:
- transitioning from investigation to monitorship;
- best ways of preparing for a monitorship and ensuring cooperative tone;
- creating and demonstrating a culture of ethical and compliance behavior before, during and after a monitorship;
- keeping a monitor within the designated mandate;
- communications between external counsel, the company and DOJ; and
- responding to monitor recommendations to enhance compliance.
*CLE credit is not available for those who watch webinar recordings.