Please join WilmerHale and co-sponsor WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center for an in-depth look at Arbitrating and Mediating IP and Technology Disputes.
This half-day seminar will bring together in-house and outside counsel, experienced neutrals, and current and former policymakers and judges to discuss how ADR can be used to resolve IP and technology disputes, including disputes that historically may not have been submitted to ADR procedures. Leading practitioners and industry leaders will also discuss case studies on mediating and arbitrating disputes arising under patent license agreements, SEP/FRAND disputes and disputes subject to PTAB/TTAB proceedings, as well as best practices for drafting arbitration and mediation clauses. Speakers include:
- Ken Barrett, PTAB Judge, USPTO
- Hon. Arthur J. Gajarsa (Ret.), Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, Senior Counsel, WilmerHale
- Monica Grewal, Partner, WilmerHale
- Rachael Kent, Partner, WilmerHale
- Christian Loyau, Legal Director ETSI
- Tim Jezek, Vice President, Intellectual Property and Litigation, EchoStar
- Joseph Mueller, Partner, WilmerHale
- David L. Newman, Chair Intellectual Property Practice, Gould & Ratner
- Frank Nuzzi, Senior IP Counsel, Siemens
- Heike Wollgast, Senior Legal Officer - IP Disputes Management Section, WIPO
Join us for a cocktail reception after the seminar.