Drew & Napier is pleased to welcome WilmerHale Partner Hartmut Schneider as the invited distinguished speaker for this seminar.
The seminar will discuss:
- the extraterritorial reach of the Sherman Act;
- what a Trump antitrust agenda could look like (and whether it is likely):
- expected impact on merger enforcement, civil and criminal investigations, and the IP/Antitrust intersection, among others;
- the latest transition developments at the antitrust agencies;
- how international and US state competition enforcers could react to changing federal antitrust priorities and US trade policy; and
- changes in the federal judiciary and the effects on private actions;
- developments in antitrust regulation vis-à-vis technology/IP in the US; and
- US agencies' approach to high-tech mergers and related innovation.